Contribute to the 2020 Open Banking Survey
Over the past five years, Platformable (in partnership with apidays and our sponsors), has been producing Banking APIs: State of the Market reports.
In that time, a lot has changed:
- Bank platforms have grown from 33 platforms releasing 182 API products in 2017, to 190 platforms managing 1054 API products.
- Each year, the number of countries introducing new open banking regulations has increased.
- The number of fintech products and services making use of bank APIs is growing, with open banking API aggregators expanding the market.
- There are some signs that consumers and the financially excluded are gaining access to new wealth creation opportunities and able to access a greater range of financial services.
Platformable collects data (using the 5 Wins Data Model) from a wide range of sources:
- Website analysis
- Key informant interviews
- Fintech and open banking news sites
- Engagement with financial inclusion service providers and networks
- Conference presentations.
One of the most important data sources is our annual industry survey. This year, aligned with our 5 Wins Data Model, we have reorganised the survey to cover the key stakeholder groups.
We want your input:
The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete and is structured so that you will skip the questions that aren't relevant to your profile. While it is not mandatory to leave your email, those who do will receive a copy of this year's State of the Market report and will go into the prize draws to receive gift certificates (we will randomly give out a gift certificate to one in every 50 respondents).
Help us make this year's survey one of the most comprehensive explorations of the impact of open banking on all of our lives. Answer the survey now: